Recently renovated farmhouse, ideal for families or small groups wanting comfortable, self catered accommodation, sleeps from two to five people with loads of room- 84.25 sq m of acommodation & living area
Ferme Dowèna - ground floor
• large lounge area with 'L' shaped lounge, TV (UK freesat channels & France channels), DVD, Library, selection of board games, Ipob docking station, free Wifi and fireplace
• The kitchen/dining area is fully equipped to a high standard, oven, hot top, fridge & separate freezer, dishwasher, island preparation bench, dining table that can take up to 6 people
• The family bedroom with super king bed with can be made into two super king single beds, plus extra single bed with extra pull out bed, sofa bed, TV with DVD
• Downstairs Bathroom with large bath tub, shower, toilet, hand basin, heated towel rack
• Separate laundry with washer and separate dryer
Ferme Dowèna - Upstairs
• Main bedroom with ensuite - heated towel rack, double bed, Ipod station – window allows great views of Mt Criou
Ferme Dowèna is tucked in between other ancient farmhouses in the small hamlet of L’Etteley, close to Samoëns. The accommodation is two storey, with parts of the accomodation beneath the original haylofts. Some of the original artefacts have been preserved so you will find old implements and pieces of furniture alongside comfy new beds and sofas and underfloor heating. From the farmhouse you can easily reach Samoëns which is five minutes drive in one direction or Morillon in the other, here you’ll find shops, bars and restaurants. The ski bus stops 350m down the road. Having a car gives you the flexibility to choose which of the three main ski lifts you use, all of them are a five minutes drive away.
Ferme Dowèna offers spacious and comfy self catered accommodation for those who are looking for something a little bit unique.